Sunday 30 September 2012

Amber Rose Shows Off Baby Bump, Readies for All-Natural Birth


Amber Rose, her baby bump and her fiance
are all featured in the latest issue of XXL.
The model and Wiz Khalifa are expecting their
first child some time before the end of the
year, and the ex-girlfriend of Kanye West says
she's very ready to be a mother.
"I’m going all-natural," Rose tells the
magazine. "I’ve decided that I’m going to
have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I
want those bragging rights! The next time
Wiz has a stomachache or anything, I’ll say, ‘I
popped out a baby all-natural.’”
What attracted Amber to her man?
"[H]e’s just a genuine sweet guy," she says.
"And I just said, “You know what, I don’t care
if he’s a rapper.” I don’t care if people say,
“Oh, you’re a gold-digger.” I don’t care if
people say, “Oh, you went from one rapper to
another,” or whatever.
"I love him. I don’t look at him as a rapper. I
look at him as Cameron Thomaz, not even Wiz
Khalifa. I just fell so deeply in love with him, I
didn’t care what anyone says.”
That's actually very sweet. We say: Good luck
you two!
The October/November issue of XXL hits
newsstands on October 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment