Friday 14 September 2012

Robbers Raid Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh’s(Osuofia) House In Enugu, Cart Away Jeep

In a rather unfortunate event, reports
have it that the Enugu residence of
Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh, has been
raided by yet-to-be-identified hoodlums
who carted away his Mitsubishi Montero
Jeep with number plate BU 64 FST,
alongside other valuables.

The confirmation of the said incident
was done by Owoh himself who was
said to have been in Abuja at the time of
the incident.

The Nollywood actor popularly known
as Osuofia, also lost his Toshiba laptop
and camcorder to the intruders, who
broke into his house at Phase 6, Tran’s
Ekulu, Enugu.

The actor, who spoke to reporters on
phone, said: “I was in Abuja last week
Saturday when my neighbours called
that it was like my place was burgled,
that my gate appeared to be open.

“I asked them to check and they
reported back that out of the three
vehicles parked in the compound, the
Jeep was no longer there.

“I called my driver and asked him to
make a report to the police immediately,
which he did.”

Owoh, who has returned to Enugu as a
result of the incident, further revealed
that the robbers removed the burglary
roof in his window, through which they
were able to remove the laptop.

He said there are no suspects for now
but noted that the police had been
alerted.

No comments:

Post a Comment