Tuesday 11 September 2012

Nike Oshinowo Denies Romance With Prince Sijuade




I am not a big fan of former beauty queen Nike Oshinowo,and am not going to make any pretence about it.What stares back at me anytime I see her at any social function is a home wrecker whom women should hide their husbands away from,especially if they are very rich and old.
I am not saying this with any iota of envy or jealousy because she snubbed me when we shared a lift inside Eko hotel 12 years ago.
Nike has apparently dumped her husband of four years,Doctor Sholeye after four years of marriage.And has upgraded to a younger version in the son of Ooni of Ife,Prince Tokunbo Sijuade.Who its been alleged she was snogging the face off at Senator Daisy Danjuma's 60th birthday.
The ageing beauty queen has since come out to deny this rumour,I don't know who to believe but there's no smoke without fire.
Finally,a word of advice to Doctor Sholeye,go back to your first wife.
And to Nike Oshinowo,please go away your time has passed,jog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment