Friday 14 September 2012

I Never Knew It’d Be So Hard To Get Pregnant:Khloe Kardashian



Khloe Kardashian has babies on the brain. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star admitted that she’s always wanted to have children but she is dabbling in fertility treatments to help speed the process along. 

“I never knew all the difficulties, my mom has so many kids and Kourtney pops them out like a pez dispenser,” she says. “So you think it’s like so easy. You realize it’s not as easy as you might think.

 It was really hard for me to show what I was going through, but I feel like I’m helping a lot of people, but I’m still figuring it out for myself.” So what is Khloe doing to get pregnant?

 “It’s really trial and error,” she says. “You get put on hormones, see if they work, and if they don’t you move on to the next step. 

So it’s … there will be a part 2 of this which airs on E! this Sunday. And you will find out more of the in-depth treatments I’ve been doing but it’s really trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment